30W Solar Panel to Suit DIY Flood Lights
✔ 1-2 business day dispatch.
To be used with the DIY Floodlights, max 30W
So you can use up 3 x 10W floodlights.
- Power Tolerance - 0 ~ +3%
- Max power at STC (Pmax) - 30W
- Optimum operating voltage (Vmp) - 18.2V
- Optimum operating current (Imp) – 1.65A
- Open circuit voltage (Voc) - 22.2V
- Short circuit current (Isc) – 1.80A
- Maximum series Fuse - 15A
- Weight – 2.8kg
- 645mm (L) x 350mm (W) x 25mm (H)
- Application class - A class
- Operating Temperature : -40oC to +85 oC
- Maximum System Voltage – 1000V DC
- Polycrystalline panel
- Fold out, adjustable legs
- IP65 rated connector box
- IP65 rated cable and plug
Used with the DIY Solar Floodlight 30W
Why Choose Solar Lighting
Our Outdoor solar lights are simple to install and practically maintenance free, using them won't increase your electric bill. Popular uses for outdoor solar lighting include pathway light sets, wall-mounted lamps, freestanding lamp posts security lighting & off grid lighting.
Solar Power is one of the most clean sources of energy, as its natural, emission free and results in no pollution.
Will save you money in the long run, with reduced energy consumption.
Outdoor solar lights use solar cells, which convert sunlight into electricity. The electricity is stored in batteries for use at night. We use NiMH batteries as standard for our lights.
Outdoor solar lighting systems work well in most areas of Australia, it is important to consider geographic and site-specific variables when choosing a product. A solar lighting system will work well only if the solar cells receive the recommended hours of sunlight. So, choose a sunny location, to get the best out of your lights during nighttime.
Our flood light range have the lights separate from a solar cell panel, in which case only the panel needs to be placed in a sunny location. Units vary in size from small, glowing pathway markers to pole-mounted patio and high-beam security lights.
If you have any questions regarding our solar light range,
call on (02) 8328 0685 Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
or Click CONTACT US page to send us a email.