Thank you for shopping with us!
If you do need to make a return or exchange, you're welcome to send it back within 30 days because we want you to be able to shop with 100% confidence.
3 simple rules of returns are:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days period with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be uninstalled and unused with the original tags still attached.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original salable condition.
What is the return procedure?
- Submit your return request via our ONLINE FORM for returns authorisation. Please DO NOT return any products until advised.
- Once the return request has been approved, our customer care team will send you a confirmation email.
- Securely pack the return products in a return package. Do not stick labels direct to product packaging. Please use a cover such as box or wrapping.
- Attach the return label to the return package and send back to zlights.
- Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as the returned product reaches our warehouse, is inspected by our team and is confirmed to meet our returns policy.
You will need to cover the cost of return to us and we will never charge a restocking fee. Please note that your return must be sent back within 30 days.
Can I exchange a product?
Exchanges are accepted to allow customers the flexibility of buying with confidence knowing they can return or exchange products if they are unsuitable. Provided that the item is in uninstalled, unused, and in resalable condition with all original packaging and tags attached. Exchanges must be sought within 30 days from purchase. Simply contact us and return what you don’t want and place a new order for what you require on our website.
What happens if my product arrives damaged or defective, or isn’t what I ordered?
We understand and share your frustration when this happens. If you have received a damaged, defective or the wrong product, please contact us and let the us know the details of your order and we will sort it out for you as soon as possible. We will work to ensure a replacement is sent out right away.
It is your responsibility to check goods once they have been received, to ensure everything has arrived safely from transit. As lighting products contain a range of materials.
In some cases where an item is found damaged or faulty, the item will need to be returned to us so we can send out a new product.
Please note that you must inform us within 7 days of receiving your delivery if items have arrived damaged.
Outside of this 7 day window the returns policy does not cover you for goods damaged in transit.
When will I get my refund/exchange?
Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as the returned product reaches our warehouse, gets inspected and is confirmed to meet our returns policy. Please allow for up to 5-7 days for your refund or exchange to be processed. All refunds will be provided via the original method of payment.
Can I still return my order after 30 days?
zlights only accept returns within the 30 day return period. If 30 days have passed since the original purchase date, zlights at its absolute discretion reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind. In such cases, zlights may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with store credit or exchange to the current value of the merchandise.
- We cannot cover the cost of shipping the goods.
- All returned products will go through inspection to ensure it complies with our returns policy. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the item(s) has been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim.
- Rejected claims will either have partial refund/store credit penalty applied or the goods can be returned back to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.